WELCOME TO BLOOM GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
The school academic year is from April to March. Admissions are granted during other months depending upon vacancy. Nursery and KG admissions are through observation/ interactions only; written test/ interview is taken class I onwards.
- NURSERY - 1 :- 2.5+
- NURSERY - 2 :- 3.5+
- PREP :- 4.5+
- Class I onwards on the basis of previous class
A duly filled and signed application form is to be submitted at the administrative office within 1 week of its issue. Please note: Registration does not imply admission. Admission is subject to the result of the admission test, observation, interaction and seat availability.
ADMISSION TEST :
Registered candidates have to appear for a written or oral admission test (class-1 onwards) which may be as laid down by the school for different levels. The test will be held for English, Science, Mathematics and any other necessary subject. Syllabus for the admission test is provided upon request from the office.
- Selection of candidates will depend upon their performance in the test/ interview and availability of seats in the concerned class.
- Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any child with any reasons.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE :
- Fill application form.
- Return this form duly filled, to the admission department on or before the due date along with the attested photocopy of documents.
- Selected candidate may deposit the fee in school within 7 days.
Admission will be valid only if fee is fully paid within the due date along with the necessary paperwork. The Principal's decision regarding the admission of a student will be final.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
- Attested photocopy of the Marks Statement, Aadhar Card (Father, Mother, Candidate), candidate's birth certificate.
- Passport size photo of Candidate and their Father & Mother.
- Transfer(School leaving) Certificate (at the time of Admission).
- Caste certificate(in case of SC/ST/OBC).
- In case of withdrawal the security deposit is adjustable not refundable.